Indian Space Station is conducting
‘Astro Space Drawing Competition’ from March, 2014 till September, 2014
for school children upto Class
10. This is a tribute from Indian Space Station team to Mangalyaan mission.
the suggested themes around which you can build-up the drawing are,
1. Capture the launch of Mangalyaan from Sriharikota in a sequence of drawings
2.Visualizing Mangalyaan goes through
space to reach Mars
3 .How it works upon reaching Mars
4. A situation where in Mars spacecraft
is caught by an alien on its way to Mars.
5. A situation wherein the student
assumes being part of the Mars mission team and work as a scientist in ISRO
6. Some of the strange discoveries like
a floating lake, Aliens being discovered by India's Mars mission
7.Be an astronaut and go fix the problem
on Mangalyaan spacecraft once it reaches Mars orbiter
8. Any wild imagination related to
India's first Mars mission
more details click on the link given below.
We look forward for
students with an artistic inclination to participate in it.